Bug - Fixed Halos in inventory mess up maximizer

I've an aftercore character who bought a frosty halo for fun and potential practical uses. Frequently, however, he has no need to go unarmed. When I try maximize item (either in the CLI or the maximizer window), I get output like the following for my accessories:

Code:
keep acc1: Uncle Hobo's epic beard
equip acc2: Mr. Accessory Jr.
equip acc3: Mr. Accessory Jr.

When I stick the halo in my closet and try again, I instead get

Code:
equip acc1: Mr. Accessory Jr.
equip acc2: Mr. Accessory Jr.
equip acc3: Order of the Silver Wossname

The presence/absence of the halo is the only difference between these. The fuller maximize listing equips the full bounty hunting rig, so would not be unarmed, and before I try to maximize I am also unarmed (generally wielding an sbip).

slyz

Developer
A little more info:

- with a frosty halo in inventory, without any gear on, maximizing for "item drop, dump"
Code:
SLOT 5
[frosty halo (769), Order of the Silver Wossname (257), Baron von Ratsworth's monocle (3,073)]
in the Maximizer GUI:
Code:
equip acc1 Order of the Silver Wossname (+11)
equip acc2 Baron von Ratsworth's monocle (+10)
equip acc3 wristwatch of the white knight (+0)
- with frosty halo in closet, without any gear on, maximizing for "item drop, dump"
Code:
SLOT 5
[Order of the Silver Wossname (257), Baron von Ratsworth's monocle (3,073), Blue Diamond of Honesty (257)]
in the Maximizer GUI:
Code:
equip acc1 Order of the Silver Wossname (+11)
equip acc2 Baron von Ratsworth's monocle (+10)
equip acc3 Blue Diamond of Honesty (+9)

It looks like the Maximizer draws up a shortlist of three accessories, and rejects the halo afterwards. The result is that the 3rd accessory isn't chosen according to the maximize string. Unfortunately, I don't understand the maximizer code enough to confirm that.

Last edited: