Get Slimy

gullebrand

Could it have something to do with the builds? I'm using build 7576 atm, and my clannies are using 13.5 and are having no problems with the script. I'm reluctant to downgrade, but I might try it just to see if it solves the problem.

Ranrar

I can second the "I'm on 13.5 and this thing works like a charm" idea. Great script, thanks for making it.

gullebrand

I'm running it on 13.5 right now, and I still have the same problem. I'll fiddle with the settings for now, see if I can come up with something.

Alhifar

I'm unable to reproduce this problem using the latest build. If someone can send me a debug log of it happening, I'll do my best to fix it, otherwise... I'm clueless.

tekDragon

I've had the issue as well. I'd changed mafia builds since I'd last sucessfully used it but when I used the old build I was still getting the issue. I *think* the issue might have been my ridiculously low HP. Using the script now as a level 17-18 SR, I have about 300hp and 200 base muscle unbuffed.

I'll hazard a guess that it calculates that I can't survive more than 1 turn because I can't kill them fast enough... but I see other people with higher HP/Level seem to have teh same issues.

Tried on builds 7555(used to work, I did my slimeling runs with this), 7590, 7594, and the latest compiled .exe. I;d give you a log but I dont know how.

Alhifar

Okay, it should be fixed now. It was a little bug causing it to divide your expected damage by 100 that only affected people who were spellslinging, which is why I never noticed it. In any case, all should be well now. Many thanks to tek for providing a debug log!

tekDragon

I think the issue was occuring whe I was funkslinging divines as well. Other than that, glad to have been of assistance.

Alhifar

I also fixed a bug regarding using silly string. However, I did just realize that I have no support for funkslinging written in. I'll see what I can do about that.

EDIT: Okay, I think I've got support for funkslinging written in. I don't have funkslinging on any of my characters, however, so I'm unable to actually test it.

Last edited:

tekDragon

Ah yeah, I was specifically funkslinging silly string and using saucegeyser when I was trying to work out why it was using chamois every turn. I guess I just had no chance.

The HCS dungeon's been tird up in a slime run today and I'm overdrunk again, but I'll run some turns tomorrow in HCN(S) and confirm your fixes if you like.

gullebrand

Oh thank you, thank you! It's working just fine now, everything is dandy. And it's a mighty fine script you've written too. :)

Alhifar

Glad to hear it is working. Note though that it won't handle slinging two DIFFERENT divines together. I just don't think it's worth the extra effort for something I don't think anyone will use.

Marcyroni

Nice updates; I was using both spells and divine silly string and ran into the same problems my last run. Thanks for adding funkslinging too :)

Jef

I'm trying to use slime.ash for my first larva run and it's not going very well.

First problem I ran into was that I was getting beaten up in the low-ML phase. It looks like the script doesn't explicitly call restore_hp() here, rather it depends on the user's automatic HP restore settings. Since I'd never used kolmafia before I had no automatic restore settings. I added a restore setting and stopped getting beaten up. It might be nice to add another restore_hp() call in the script so this issue doesn't come up.

Second problem is that mafia reports my high-ML is only 1363, while according to my math it should be more like 1450. No idea what is up with that.

Third problem is that my green smoke bombs are not getting used on the low-ML slimes. I started with 149 bombs and after about 100 turns in the tube I still have 149. The script is killing the low-ML slimes. So this run is borked now, for a larva anyway. I'll finish it to get two nodules for my next try. What do I need to do to get the script to do free run-aways?