Genie

Sanmei

Thanks Veracity. I hadn't realized that was the issue your addition was intended to resolve. It's working fine now.

Aramada

Is there a way for us to add effects that we want the relay to ignore? Like, right now, it shows Yeg's Blessing as the best effect for +Stats. But Yeg's Blessing isn't wishable, and there's no way I can see to tell it "Let me see the next best one." So I was wondering if there was a way for folks to edit the script to tell it "Ignore X". Is that possible?

~Aramada

Xande1

Is there a way for us to add effects that we want the relay to ignore? Like, right now, it shows Yeg's Blessing as the best effect for +Stats. But Yeg's Blessing isn't wishable, and there's no way I can see to tell it "Let me see the next best one." So I was wondering if there was a way for folks to edit the script to tell it "Ignore X". Is that possible?

~Aramada
Yes, go to relay/choice.1267.ash, and find line 4487 (which is insanely long). That's the __genie_invalid_effects map. Just add "Yeg's Keeping" to the end of the list--after "There's No N In Love"; which is convenient text to search for to find the right spot as well. That will fix the issue.

Ezandora

Add that and more effects. I thought about testing against the nohookah attribute effects have, but there is an inconsistency; I believe "nohookah" and "wishable" may be two different things.
These are effects that Mafia believes are nohookah, but are wishable with the genie, as of r20527:

Very Attractive,
Barely Visible,
Sizzlin' Hand,
Joke-Mad,
Infused with Sssshhsssblllrrggghsssssggggrrgglssss,
Cowrruption,
Spiritually Aware,
Spiritually Awash,
Charged Hair,
Stormswaddled,
Seeing Red,
Spirit of Cayenne,