Bug - Fixed Flyering Ed: first round ML = 0

roippi

Developer
On my last run, I slapped a rock band flyer on Ed the Undying's first form and was informed that I'd completed 0.00% of flyering. All subsequent forms reported the correct ML and gave proper (minus the first [256/10,000]) completion percentage.

I will try to reproduce on my current run - I'm unsure if this is caused by Ed being the first flyer target, or just improper ML reporting. I suspect it's the latter, as the Ed encounters are likely handled in a special way, and I don't believe HP was displayed for the first encounter. I do notice that ed is not listed in the lower chamber:

Code:
> ash appearance_rates($location[lower chamber])

Returned: aggregate float [monster]

Bale

Minion
Unfortunately marking a bug as "waiting for info" is a way to encourage the devs to ignore it. That's a tag they use when they need more information to fix a bug. Therefore, it means that the devs can do nothing. Please, just use the "bug" tag next time you report one.

Probably your gaffe will be corrected and won't confuse anyone.

roippi

Developer
Hrm, my bad. I thought I could change the tag once I reproduced it on my current run.

Edit: thank you to whomever fix'd it

Last edited:

Theraze

Nope... thread tools are locked even to the creator of the thread. Can cause interesting issues too when you edit the original post's title to try to make it more clear, and realize shortly following that it didn't actually change the thread's title, and now you either have to edit the first post back to try to mentally keep them straight, or accept that they're going to be split and ignore the in-thread first post's title.