Feature Choice adventures

Paragon

Would it be possible to make it so that pressing the tilde character could run the predefined choice adventure choice?

For example upon getting the louver it or lose it choice adv in the gallery pressing tilde would get main stat (if that was how it was set up in the choice adventure interface)

Also, could there be more information about noncombat adventures, their rates, and results available to ash scripts... unless I am missing something the best an ash script can do now is determine the chance of getting a noncombat adventure in general using $location[...].appearence_rates() and looking at the $monster[none] entry.

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
The only way to get more information about noncombat adventures is if mafia had data files for them, which it doesn't and hasn't been done yet because it's a massive undertaking.

Theraze

Thought there was a FReq on better NC data already but I've been looking for the last 30 mins or so and can't find it in this board. Might have just been in the Community Support or something else similar.

Rinn

Developer
Yeah I made it in scripting discussion a while ago but putting the data into some google spreadsheets stalled out, I haven't really had time to go back and look at it again. I feel like a lot of data could be scraped from the wiki though. I was going to use all the gathered data to make a set of data files for mafia, but I hadn't tied down the format of those data files yet.

For reference:
http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?7107-Noncombat-Data-File

Last edited: