CCS question

mredge73

Is there an easy way to let a CCS know what location it is adventuring in?

I am trying to upgrade my Hero Farmer CCS to know if it is adventuring in the battlefield or not. Currently I don't know how to do this without listing every monster in the battlefield and running a check to see if I am fighting one on the list.

jasonharper

Developer
CCS sections are matched against both monster names and location names. Having sections named [Battlefield (Frat Uniform)] and [Battlefield (Hippy Uniform)] would catch all of them. Or, you could have a single [Battlefield] section for the Island War, and also have [Battlefield (Cloaca Uniform)] and [Battlefield (Dyspepsi Uniform)] to catch those areas (they'd probably just say "default").

mredge73

So there is no way to do it in [default]?

I think I understand what I need to do now to fix my problems, I will need to build 2 scripts one for [Battlefield (Frat Uniform)] and one for [Battlefield (Hippy Uniform)] to have it work with both but not with other locations.
Thanks

Bale

Minion
No. that's not what he said... This single CCS will handle it:

Code:
[ default ]
1: attack

[ Battlefield (Frat Uniform) ]
1: moxious maneuver

[ Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) ]

Or else you could do it like this:

Code:
[ default ]
1: attack

[ Battlefield ]

[ Battlefield (Cloaca Uniform) ]
1: default

[ Battlefield (Dyspepsi Uniform) ]
1: default

Use either 1 of those since they're functionally identical. Feel free to change moxious maneuver or attack to anything you want, obviously. ;)