Cargo Shorts GUI

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
As far as I know I am running the latest update from https://github.com/phulin/shorts-ui/branches/master/build via SVN (which is something that will need to be addressed but not now). At one point the GUI would show me buffs or effects that I could get. They are not all there for me now. It could be because I am out of ronin but still in an AOSOL run (even thought I can get the buff anyway using another interface) or it could be that the script has changed (and I need to make a Feature Request to have something restored) or it could be that a preference got clobbered and I just can't figure out which one.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Tombot

As far as I know, the modded cargo shorts have a different page for being either in or out of ronin, so I think this is intended.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
As far as I know, the modded cargo shorts have a different page for being either in or out of ronin, so I think this is intended.
Thank you, in which case this is a feature request to add a toggle so that the in ronin page can be forced to be available when out of ronin.