bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

bumcheekcity

Version 2.0 uploaded. Adds cool items (which won't show up on the server) a lot more debug information (which will probably drive everyone mad) and doesn't require the password to update at all (which will make my life a whole lot easier).

Winterbay

I just downloaded and ran the 2.0 version, however it stated "There is a new version available - go download the next version of snapshot.ash at http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?t=3001!" which i find interesting :)
(other than that no problems)

Bale

Minion
I just downloaded and ran the 2.0 version, however it stated "There is a new version available - go download the next version of snapshot.ash at http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?t=3001!" which i find interesting :)

That's because it checks this thread. The first post still says, "bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker 1.4". (The script only checks to see if version info matches, not which number is greater.) Until bumcheekcity updates the first post it will continue to give that fallacious message.

bumcheekcity

Yeah. I post new versions on the mafia forums before I do a general release and edit the first post. This is to hopefully catch any bugs, which will be reported by powerusers rather than everybody. With that said, nobody's said anything yet. If tomorrow morning, there's still nothing, I'll bump the version number on the first page and we can all download.

Bale

Minion
It's not too easy to notice bugs when your server doesn't yet support some of v2.0's new cool things. Those might be buggy. Hopefully when you add those, you'll remember this:

I just noticed that the No Seals Tattoo is missing from everyone's profile!

Nosealtat.gif

Winterbay

That would explain it :)

So: The blue debuginfo seems to be giving slightly inacturate information (it lists things as "NO" even though I've discovered them). In fact I ran the script first and it stated that some things were "NO" so I created those and when i ran it again it still states them as "NO", more spcifically the two pebblebräu drinks.

My page lists 72 cocktailcrafting discoveries while my ingame info says 76 so there are 4 missing. looking over the information the missing ones seems to be Pebbelbräu x2 and Bloody Beer x2. A delete and reload of the different textfiles for the script does not seem to have resolved this.

Also: The familar table seems to have changed some of its colours from the red - blue - green of different familiar runs to just use a darker green for the ones with trophy possibilities connected with them (i.e. above 90%) even though the legend below has not updated.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You could always put both version numbers in the first post, and then delete the old one when you do a wider release, right?

bumcheekcity

Well, some progress has been made. The "Cool Items" section is 17, so feel free to add it if you're using the new version.

Bale

Minion
I see you sorted out a couple of other things as well, including the No Seals tattoo and your new color scheme. Well done and thank you.

Unfortunately I noticed one teeny-tiny problem. There's an error in your data file. You made the mistake of using the alternate spelling untameable for the untamable turtle. It should be:

Code:
117	Untamed Turtle	whatever	[COLOR="#ff0000"]untamable[/COLOR] turtle	none	none	none	none	none

Also, it doesn't seem to have noticed "cool items" in Hagnk's. Is it supposed to?

Last edited:

Muhandes

None of the "cool items" are recognized for me. Some of them are in Hagnk, which Bale already mentioned, but some are in my DC.
Also: Grand Flamb�

Winterbay

I have a "staff of the walk-in freezer" in my inventory and that is not recognised either (apart from the things in DC that is not updated). Also, my recently aquired telescope does nto seem to show up either which is interesting (all numbers are red) - and the discoveries posted above are still not recognised.

bumcheekcity

Should you be experiencing the bug with it not updating the Cool Items at all, re-download the script. I've corrected the data file, Bale, thanks.

Winterbay, you're in Bad Moon. Mafia can't access your telescope. Once you ascend into a non-Bad-Moon sign, then re-run your script and it'll update.

Bale

Minion
And just as you finally get it together, suddenly there are two more tattoos. Go figure.

Guess you might as well add the Black Knight Tattoo and Bow Tie Tattoo before you update the first post and officially release 2.0. It's endless!!

Last edited:

Rotated8

I've never ascended, but I have the "outfits" for ALL the ascension tattoos? SC 1-12 HC 1-12, Oxy, Booze, and Tea, and all the class tattoos- SC, HC, and HCO- and their nemesis familiars... It is also claiming I have the Knights Armor set, but I don't. (I do have the time outfit, and haven't gotten the tattoo for it yet, though.) Also, my monstrous monocle isn't showing up. I'm using KolMafia 13.9...

slyz

Developer
None of the "cool items" are recognized for me. Some of them are in Hagnk, which Bale already mentioned, but some are in my DC.
Also: Grand Flamb�

I just downloaded from the first post, and lines 555-557 are:
Code:
foreach x in coolitems {

}
I guess that explains why it isn't recognizing them yet.

Another note, I was putting section numbers in my Section Order setting with quotation marks, and the last section never appeared. I finally understood that the examples were meant to be used without the quotation marks. I hope this can help make the instructions clearer (although it might be just me).