basement.php - quick command buttons

raorn

Hi everybody, I'm back again with new relay override script!

When running Firefox via ssh from remote machine, there's a 3-5 second lag when opening any pull-down item. This really speeds down my basement diving, so I decided to add some buttons for changing outfits and running other commands (like drinking MMJ's).

Put two attached files in relay/ folder. Just like all my relay overrides, this script uses lib/html.ash and lib/scriptproperty.ash. These scripts available form my repository, see signature.

I was too lazy to create configuration UI, so you have to set your buttons by hand:

Code:
set script_BasementChOutfit_customButtons0 = Mus:outfit muscle,Mys:outfit mysticality,Mox:outfit moxie,HP:outfit gauntlet,MP:outfit mpdrain
set script_BasementChOutfit_customButtons1 = Hot:outfit resist-hot,Cold:outfit resist-cold,Stench:outfit resist-stench,Sleaze:outfit resist-sleaze,Spooky:outfit resist-spooky
set script_BasementChOutfit_customButtons2 = Spell:outfit spell-damage-s,MMJ:use 10 magical mystery juice,Hand:familiar Disembodied Hand,Sombrero:familiar Hovering Sombrero

Or use my all-purpose script configuration UI available at http://127.0.0.7:60080/script_settings.php (there's no such page in real life, get relay/script_settings.ash from my repository).

Format is simple: CAPTION1:COMMAND1[,CAPTION2:COMMAND2...]. You can use any KoLmafia CLI commands there.

Attachments

• basement.ash
    372 bytes · Views: 71
  • basement_choutfit.ash
    2.1 KB · Views: 58

mredge73

you just put the files in the relay folder, that's it.

When you navigate to the page specified the scripts autorun.

Terrabull

I did that, I downloaded the repository, and moved all the files he mentioned from there to the corresponding folders.
Not a single change that I can see.

Terrabull

Bah, no I didn't, I hadn't thought it would be off by default.
Now it works. Still can't access the script settings page though.