New Content - Implemented airplane charter: Spring Break Beach

Bale

Minion
Found the following unknown items in the mall...

--------------------
7467 one-day ticket to Spring Break Beach 630595123 airdaypass.gif usable t 0
# one-day ticket to Spring Break Beach
--------------------
7460 Sloppy Seconds Diner Employee Handbook 167862577 book2.gif usable t 0
# Sloppy Seconds Diner Employee Handbook
--------------------
7459 Now You're Cooking With Grease 986944827 book5.gif usable t 0
# Now You're Cooking With Grease
--------------------
7458 History's Most Offensive Jokes, Vol. IX 455187460 book3.gif usable t 0
# History's Most Offensive Jokes, Vol. IX
--------------------

Last edited:
There's a new choice for the Break Time! adventure: Cut and run, option 6. That option makes no changes and doesn't use an adventure.

Is it possible to make KoLmafia raid the cash register if possible, and cut and run otherwise?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
There's a new choice for the Break Time! adventure: Cut and run, option 6. That option makes no changes and doesn't use an adventure.

Is it possible to make KoLmafia raid the cash register if possible, and cut and run otherwise?

Do you really want to keep adventuring in that zone after you finish raiding the register? If you set it to raid the register, the 5th time mafia will see that it fails and switch to manual control, where you can leave and switch to another zone.

digitrev

Do you really want to keep adventuring in that zone after you finish raiding the register? If you set it to raid the register, the 5th time mafia will see that it fails and switch to manual control, where you can leave and switch to another zone.

My inclination is to say that folks can handle themselves, and that if they really want to bail after the 4th NC, they should be using "choiceadv" goals.

Bale

Minion
Good point. If they wait until the adventure fails to provide Beach Bucks, then they have wasted 15 or 20 turns.

Speaking of, that means "4 choiceadv" would be a good default goal for the location.

Theraze

Is there currently a tracked preference for many times you've raided the register today? If not, that would help users who don't want to have infinite server hits to have their BBB automatically change as they're moving through.

Darzil

Developer
Is there currently a tracked preference for many times you've raided the register today? If not, that would help users who don't want to have infinite server hits to have their BBB automatically change as they're moving through.

Not yet, unfortunately I've been rather busy this month (haven't ascended since March, which is highly unusual for me), so haven't done much here.

I used 4 choiceadv as a goal to safely automate it, and lost added "Automation should stop now (13952) when you try to plunder the register and find it empty."

I plan to add some quest tracking etc at some point, but have been somewhat put off by the fact that I have to get lucky on an item to reset them first!

Cool12309

Unexpected plural of 'lupine appetite hormones' found: viales of lupine appetite hormones

Unknown item found: sweet tooth (7481, 904665141)
--------------------
7481 sweet tooth 904665141 sugartooth.gif usable t,d 1100
# sweet tooth
--------------------

r13965

Khari

I admit I haven't read this whole thread, but I can't figure out where/how mafia keeps track of how much "taco fish meat" you've collected on the Sunken Party Yacht.

So given the spading going on processing fun-guy mansion effects:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-cYngzRGH43AxHA-Gyav9jqZ0A/edit#gid=258111646

Do you think it might be possible to integrate this in with mafia? I had two ideas.

1) Grey out any buttons/skills/attack in the relay browser that won't effect the current fun-guy
2) Only show buttons/skills/attack that have an effect

Of course utilizing a double-ice shard in combat would then enable some skills/buttons.

Also for ccs scripts, don't activate skills that won't have any effect.. such as "curse of weaksauce" vs. a creature that can't be deleveled for example

Just an idea, but some kind of fun-guy parser would be brilliant.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Currently I'm running a fight.ash relay override that manipulates the info box.

Also weaksauce totally has an effect, if you have Itchy Curse Finger --- it's still a stagger, so passive damage has a "free" round to trigger.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I admit I haven't read this whole thread, but I can't figure out where/how mafia keeps track of how much "taco fish meat" you've collected on the Sunken Party Yacht.

If it's an item in your inventory, then it's tracked like all other items. If it isn't then mafia isn't currently tracking it.

So given the spading going on processing fun-guy mansion effects:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-cYngzRGH43AxHA-Gyav9jqZ0A/edit#gid=258111646

Do you think it might be possible to integrate this in with mafia? I had two ideas.

1) Grey out any buttons/skills/attack in the relay browser that won't effect the current fun-guy
2) Only show buttons/skills/attack that have an effect

Of course utilizing a double-ice shard in combat would then enable some skills/buttons.

Also for ccs scripts, don't activate skills that won't have any effect.. such as "curse of weaksauce" vs. a creature that can't be deleveled for example

Just an idea, but some kind of fun-guy parser would be brilliant.

That would require a lot of information about what skills do that mafia doesn't currently store anywhere. I don't think I will ever be spending long enough in there for the monsters to become hard enough to be motivated to care about supporting something like that, so it would have to come from someone else. It's probably better suited to a script anyway.