Feature A new goal for stomping boots

As much as I love the new stomping boots, I have to adventure in the relay browser until I see:

The Captains Boots rubs its soles together, then stomps in place restlessly. Clearly, the violence it's done so far is only making it ache for some quality stomping.

So what I would like is a new goal for the boots, something like the item drops for other familars, instead of +5 agua de vida or something as the goal
how about "boots charged" for the goal. That way I could auto-adventure until the boots are all charged up, and then I can figure out which zone
I want to "release the boots" in and go do that.

This would be a tremendous time saver for me!

Thanks!

T_E

I would find this feature very helpful. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

EDIT: actually, I read on the mafia thread on GD that if
skill release the boots
is added to your CCS, you then type in
'+7 any paste'
as a goal and go from there. I just tried this and it worked perfectly.

Last edited:

Terion

That would actually turn things into paste, though, right?

Kirk is looking for a goal that would abort when the boots become charged, so that he can decide -- at that point -- where to go to get the best paste from them, rather than just adventuring in in area and collecting pastes as they come.

T_E

Ah... sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, it does turn things into paste automatically, as able, until it has accomplished this 7 times.