Bug - Fixed 100% protection from a Shore Vacation

Terion

So I'm doing a 100% BBBugbear run in WotSF (in Mafia r9769), and I want to go do one of my vacations at the Shore. Since I can't use weapons, and the vacations are non-combats, I figure I'll stick my hilarious comedy prop on my Disembodied Hand for some extra regen.

I go to the Travel Agency and select a ski vacation; Mafia goes to a page saying "You seem to be doing a 100% run; click the Hand image to use that familiar, or the BBBugbear to switch back and protect your run." Since I know it's safe to use the Hand, I click on the hand. I then get the Travel Agency screen again, and no vacation happens. Tried selecting the ski vacatino again, same thing. CLI:
Code:
familiar Disembodied Hand (11 lbs)

[266] Moxie Vacation
Encounter: The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency

[266] Moxie Vacation
Encounter: The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency

I logged out, logged into vanilla KoL, and took my vacation without an issue by using the same steps.

If there's anything I can do to get more info, let me know; I still have 4 more vacations to do in ~35 turns. Edit: Sorry, realized I hit level 9 and had to open the island.

Getting the same thing with a Daily Dungeon non-combat:
Code:
[441] Daily Dungeon (Room 3)
Encounter: Treasure!
You get more     familiar with Don't Bite, your Disembodied Hand.

[441] Daily     Dungeon (Room 4)
Encounter: Magic Shell

[441] Daily Dungeon     (Room 4)
Encounter: Magic Shell

[441] Daily Dungeon (Room 4)
Encounter:     Magic Shell

In both cases, adventuring through Mafia's CLI rather than through the relay browser worked fine:
Code:
> adventure daily dungeon

Visit to     Dungeon: Daily Dungeon in progress...

[441] Daily Dungeon (Room 4)
Encounter:     Magic Shell

Requests complete.

Last edited: