New Content - Implemented New Challenge Path - Avatar of Boris

GValko

Mid-seasonal Feast of Boris update.

No bonus fullness in AoB, wandering monsters only drop the level 1-6 food, and not anything higher.

Winterbay

I love the fact that I can get the Boris-food, even though it's the low level stuff (I am level 5 anyway so...).

slyz

Developer
I was wondering why I wasn't able to get my commit in, apparently you beat me by a few minutes :)

Now that there's a dev in my timezone, I'll have to be more careful.

Theraze

Some more info on Sneaky Pete... apparently his max hp changes based on how many Boris skills you've learned. Currently, he's displaying as
You're fighting The Avatar of Sneaky Pete
HP: -214, Atk: -33, Def: -33, Type: humanoid
to me. So that's 814 HP burned through so far. 244 more HP and he died, so not sure how much he had total. That was with 19 Boris-skills, so ranged 814-1058.

According to wiki-talk, a no-Boris-skill character killed him in a single hit of 59. With 30 Boris-skills, he had something between 1079-1374 HP.

There's also an estimated (Not sure if it's gone through all the spading or if it's just based on delevelling with various +ML settings, but... I call it estimated unless the person setting it is trusted. :)) attack/defense on him of 233 on both, the defense being reduced to 210 (-23) after the 10% drop.

Anyways, just noticed the last few runs that mafia has reported him as negative HP every time, and thought I'd remark that it appeared odd, when I noticed that there was talking about variances. My wild guess is that it's something like 40 HP per Boris skill, since that would provide the 600 HP as max on first run. Might be +1 or something, but... eh, this is just me pondering. Anyways, time to smash that crystal. :)

slyz

Developer
r10939 adds tracking of monsters banished with Banishing Shout and adds a "Banished Monsters" daily deed, where monsters banished with other types of banishers could eventually be added.

EDIT: I'd better mention it here too - someone should check if parsing banished monsters from the skill description works when you only have 1 or 2 banished monsters.

Bale

Minion
I'm going to mark this as implemented. If anyone finds any outstanding issues give them their own bug reports/feature requests.

Xireph

For awhile, the latest daily build has changed any boris combat skills I try to put in my custom combat script with note unknown/ambiguous skill:skillname. Is this a bug, some setting I have messed up, or just yet-to-be-implemented content? I would just not ask and assume the latter, but boris has been out for some time and fairly early on in the challenge path's implementation the skills worked just fine.

slyz

Developer
Could you copy here exactly what you want to write in your CCS? I have the following CCS which works perfectly:
Code:
[ default ]
skill intimidating bellow
skill mighty axing