Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Two Crazy Random Summer

Developer

I think it is related to the sender being in 2CRS, as I haven't yet done that path at all, and I get such items sent.

I think it is related to the sender being in 2CRS, as I haven't yet done that path at all, and I get such items sent.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    I have seen this with fortune teller items. The "sending" character was in TCRS and the "receiving" character has never ascended.
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

There is apparently a thing where mafia finds a bunch of "unrecognized items" in my correspondence kmail tab. Specifically daily affirmations and affirmation cookies that have 2crs names even when I am no longer in 2crs. Things like
    Code:
    Unrecognized item found: non-corrupted cyan bouncing upside-down Daily Affirmation: Adapt to Change Eventually
    Unrecognized item found: non-corrupted cyan bouncing upside-down Daily Affirmation: Adapt to Change Eventually
    Unrecognized item found: dry wet mirror Daily Affirmation: Be a Mind Master
    Unrecognized item found: ionized Daily Affirmation: Keep Free Hate in your Heart
    Unrecognized item found: ionized Daily Affirmation: Keep Free Hate in your Heart
    Unrecognized item found: corrupted tumbling Daily Affirmation: Be Superficially interested
    Unrecognized item found: corrupted tumbling Daily Affirmation: Be Superficially interested
    Unrecognized item found: boiled green Daily Affirmation: Work For Hours a Week
    Unrecognized item found: boiled green Daily Affirmation: Work For Hours a Week
    Unrecognized item found: small rotten Affirmation Cookie
    Unrecognized item found: small rotten Affirmation Cookie
    It doesn't actually cause any harm, and is only a temporary issue since correspondences are only kept for a limited time before being auto deleted. And you can also manually delete them too (which I just did, and it stopped giving me the above).

I can't really think of a good mechanical solution to this (at least not one that is not unreasonably tedious).
    Anyone else has an idea for a method that could cleanly handle this? Or is it better to just let it be?
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    That's a bug with KoL, not KoLmafia. As such, I think the correct way to handle this is to get TPTB to fix it.

That's a bug with KoL, not KoLmafia. As such, I think the correct way to handle this is to get TPTB to fix it.
    Originally Posted by Saklad5 View Post
    I doubt they would consider it a bug.