Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Veracity's Garden Harvester

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Thank you. The explains why I thought the Skulldozer was not being fought.
    Well, thank you.

I detected it myself when I saw it was not harvesting a colossal free-range mushroom, even though it had previously done that with no problems.

Revision 237 adds support for Your Mushroom Garden.

Along with all the other garden crops, you can include one of the following crops for that garden:

free-range mushroom
    plump free-range mushroom
    bulky free-range mushroom
    giant free-range mushroom
    immense free-range mushroom
    colossal free-range mushroom

If you have the appropriate mushroom in your garden, it will fight through piranha plans (using "garden pick") and pick it.
    If you have a lesser mushroom in your garden, it will fight through piranha plants (using "garden fertilize") and fertilize it.

The built-in "garden" command does all the work: pre-fight restoration, combat using your chosen battle action (or CCS), between battle script, and so on.
    It works like a charm if you've been visiting Your Mushroom Garden via KoLmafia and therefore know the actual state of your garden.
    If not, you may be farther along than KoLmafia knows. I suppose I could reproduce that logic and pick if you are actually at the desired goal.
    But sans that, KoLmafia will synch up when it sees The Mushy Center, so you'll be good to go tomorrow.
    A thing to note on mushroom garden is that it has a completely separate counter. one that does not reset when changing gardens.

So if you own mushroom + beer and want to be growing mushroom. you can do the following:
    harvest 1 day from beer
    switch to mushroom
    fertilize mushroom
    switch to beer
    rollover
    harvest 1 day from beer
    switch to mushroom
    fertilize mushroom
    switch to beer
    rollover

It does not work in the reverse though. The regular gardens like beer do lose their growth when you switch gardens.

I just wanted to say that the addition of handling for the mushroom garden is very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 07-26-2020 at 11:38 AM.