Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: My personal Meat farming script

Revision 177 will use your meat familiar, whatever that happens to be, rathan hardcoding HOBO_MONKEY in various places.
    In particular, Snojo, Witchess pieces, flushing out wanderers in a Shrine...
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Woohoo! It's working for me again. Thank you so much!

Revision 179 will get free fights from the Neverending Party and from the God Lobster.

For the God Lobster, it will successively get pieces of his raiment until it gets a crown, and henceforth the get experience (and a Dish of Clarified Butter). It will wear your normal meat farming outfit and depend on your CCS to decide how to defeat it.

For the Neverending Party, it will not start (or advance) a quest and when given the choice to visit a room, it will fight a random partier. For this, it will use your Item Drop familiar and will use an outfot called "Neverending Party". I suppose I could just use "Item Drop", rather than requiring a special outfit, but whatever. If you WANT to do quests, do them by hand (or another script) before running this script.
    Last edited by Veracity; 04-18-2019 at 12:38 AM.

Would you be willing to entertain a request to have VMF, optionally, buff HP prior to using VSG? When I run VSG by itself I buff HP prior to starting but there's no way to do that if VSG is run as part of VMF.

Chugging a few inexpensive potions: temporary greatness, ferrignos, cold-filtered water, philter of phorce is usually enough.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 04-17-2019 at 11:05 AM.

How about if I add a congiration option to VSG - VSG.SetupScript, say - which will default to "", but if you set it, it will be a script that VSG will "call" before it starts actually running turns in the Spacegate? It could be a CLI script (xxx.txt) or an ASH script (xxx.ash) and you could script up whatever you wanted. A CLI script to do what you ,emtioned would be as simple as

Code:
    use 1 potion of temporary gr8ness
    use 1 cold-filetered water
    use 1 philter of phorce
    use 1 Ferrigno's Elixir of Power

That would be a wonderful, IMHO, addition to VSG. Thank you!