Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1304

Thread: ZLib -- Zarqon's useful function library

Server announcement here, with apologies to our Russian users.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Server announcement here, with apologies to our Russian users.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Hi,
    Before i was having a problem with Map Manager too and your solution of daily checks solved that.
    But recently I deleted and installed kolmafia again and i no longer have old map manager files. Now i am getting this error:
    "There was a problem accessing the Map Manager.
    Restorative data is corrupted or missing. Troublesome!"

Is there something i can do about it?
    Last edited by manyakimm; 03-07-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Yeah, people that lack the maps entirely are still unable to get them.

As a temporary fix, here are all the maps in my data folder which are also on the Map Manager. Unzip this in your new mafia installation's data directory. If there are any others that you still need after this, let me know and I'll add them.
    Attached Files
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Thanks for the help zarqon. The zip file you shared had solved some problems but i was still getting stuck after 1 turns with the Map Manager and corrupted data error. I wasn't sure which map i was missing so i managed to connect https://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/autoupdate.php with an USA proxy through explorer and downloaded all txt files to data folder.
    Right now it seems, everything working to be in order. I'm not sure what was i missing before.

Code:
    IOException during data post 
    (https://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/autoupdate.php?f=recoveryScript_map_v2&act=getver): Connection timed out: connect.
    Kept getting this error today. Turned a 25 minute playtime into almost 3 hours.

My best guess is you have an old version of UR that doesn't use ZLib. The current version of UR on SVN, however, does use ZLib and should only fail to load the map once per day, turning a 25 minute playtime into a 26 minute playtime. Did you try updating?

EDIT: Also, I'm messaging the host about the server issues. They seem a bit more frequent of late, so hopefully all is well over there.

EDIT EDIT: It was an outage. The host is also tired of these problems and has moved the server virtual. So, new DNS stuff needs time to settle but then everything should work that worked before.
    Last edited by zarqon; 05-23-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk

Regarding this: https://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?2...stricted-in-ed

Could be_good be updated to return false for the grimstone mask in Ed?

Done in r43. While I was at it, I also considered HP restores to not be_good() as a Plumber, unless they are mushrooms or also restore MP.
    Sig by JakAtk

Got this error today. ran svn update, got error again. I will look into it myself for a bypass so I can play

Code:
    Bad coinmaster value: "Mushroom District Item Shop" (zlib.ash, line 403)
    for my needs, I commented it out, I'm not in a plumber run now. Or ever for that matter.

EDIT - I was running a very old version of mafia.
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 06-18-2020 at 04:47 PM.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Perhaps zlib needs a “since” directive.