Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63

Thread: CanAdv -- check whether you can adventure at a given location

It's currently just checking that the questL11Desert property is started. When is it correctly available in Exploathing?
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    It appears after you spend 1 adv in desert
    although... doesn't it do the same in non exploathing runs? it could be that in non exploathing runs the quest tracker shows different values? I will try looking further into this

It appears after you spend 1 adv in desert
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    Latest update fixes this and adds Drip locations.

Enjoy!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

While updating my own equipment handling script, I had a look through canadv to see if I missed any required equips for entering places. Of course I did, but I also noticed a couple of things that canAdv seems to be missing:
    8-bit realm requires the continuum transfunctioner,
    the pirate zones can't be accessed while the war is in progress,
    and the spring break party yacht uses "the sea" as a zonecheck, which includes a whole bunch of class checks, a level check (and I don't think it needs either) but no (familiar)breathing check.
    edit: piraterealm doesn't check for the piraterealm eyepatch, and ideally should check if your buffed stats exceed the cap.
    the mer-kin elementary and gymnasium can also be entered with either of the path specific outfits
    Last edited by the dictator; 09-13-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks for the report.

• I believe the transfunctioner was a deliberate omission given mafia has special handling to equip (and possibly acquire??) it when you go to adventure there, but we could add that in.
    • The pirate zones already check the Islewar status in the zone check.
    • Good catch on the yacht. We should be using not_blind() there rather than the Sea zone check. Same for The Ice Hole, which appears to lack any underwater checking at all.
    • PirateRealm, Mer-kin outfits: Yes. Will have to add that stuff. Mer-kin outfits are kinda edgy but greater accuracy is always good.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!