Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190
Results 1,891 to 1,896 of 1896

Thread: SmartStasis -- a complex script for a simple CCS

Recent changes regarding monster ID have made the gremlin-stasising logic fire only for gremlins that lack the tools. Haha!

r46 fixes that, and additionally ignores the Yossarian location/tool properties, based on something lost said in the Monster ID thread. So a specific gremlin will always be stasis'd in a particular location for a particular tool.

Hope no one else burned over 50 turns trying to complete that sidequest, like frono and I did!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

So a specific gremlin will always be stasis'd in a particular location for a particular tool.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    If someone happens to fax the correct gremlin, they don't need to be in the correct location. Checking that you have the magnet, don't have the tool, and that it is the correct gremlin should be a complete check for all corner cases.

Hope no one else burned over 50 turns trying to complete that sidequest, like frono and I did!
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    For science!!!
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

If someone happens to fax the correct gremlin, they don't need to be in the correct location. Checking that you have the magnet, don't have the tool, and that it is the correct gremlin should be a complete check for all corner cases.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if faxes had a monster ID in them...

The Heavy Rains fax thing does at least? And I would hope no one would load the wrong gremlin into a fax machine.

The Heavy Rains fax thing does at least? And I would hope no one would load the wrong gremlin into a fax machine.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    There are a few other monsters with identical names. I get complaints from time to time that people can't always fax the one they want, but without fighting the fax you can't tell which one it is.