> ash turns_played()

Returned: 1009

> counters

Last semirare found 111 turns ago (on turn 898) in The Limerick Dungeon

Unexpired counters:
Spookyraven Lights Out (2)
Semirare window begin (49)
Semirare window end (89)

> ash ( 37 - ( total_turns_played() % 37 ) )

Returned: 2
Revision 13996.

Primogenitor

Ballroom Dance Card & Rotting Matilda don't work in KoLmafia any more. A fix:
UseItemRequest.java line 2114 change 109 to 395
RequestorEditorKit.java line 2302 change 109 to 395
Seems to work for me.

(Powerleveling to 30 a Sneaky Pete is tedious by hand!)

Theraze

Actually, Bale puts out the whole system in post 17. How to get each of the 9 possible results...

fxer

It looks like all the Library choice adventure noncoms changed their ID so mafia aborts on them, is that a known issue?

Bale

Minion
I would like to point out that KoLmafia should now keep track of lastBallroomUnlock since there is no longer a key to let us know if it has been unlocked. By "KolMafia should" what I mean is that it would help me if this was true.

When you visit Lady Spookyraven with Lady Spookyraven's dancing shoes, Lady Spookyraven's finest gown, and Lady Spookyraven's powder puff, they should be removed and lastBallroomUnlock should be set at that time.

Theraze

Wouldn't it be better to just track the Lady Spookyraven quest, since that controls all of the other zones unlocks? The quest helper on the left changes as each stage changes, even as you're looking for the various keys...

Bale

Minion
Wouldn't it be better to just track the Lady Spookyraven quest, since that controls all of the other zones unlocks? The quest helper on the left changes as each stage changes, even as you're looking for the various keys...

If KoLmafia tracks that, then it would do what I want. I'd rather not have to add extra hits to one of my scripts to keep parsing the charpane, nor would I like the problem of the script failing for someone because their quest tracker was off, so it would take KoLmafia parsing lady spookyraven every time she is encountered.

Theraze

Doesn't the quest log get parsed on login or something similar? If there is complete tracking on her, then we actually know which zones are available. Otherwise, we don't know whether the ballroom is unlocked until we actually try it or load up the second floor to see if she has left yet, for example...

Bale

Minion
Doesn't the quest log get parsed on login or something similar? If there is complete tracking on her, then we actually know which zones are available. Otherwise, we don't know whether the ballroom is unlocked until we actually try it or load up the second floor to see if she has left yet, for example...

OMG! WTF happened to the Quest Log? When did that happen? Is all our Quest Log tracking broken?

fxer

It looks like all the Library choice adventure noncoms changed their ID so mafia aborts on them, is that a known issue?

mafia still aborts for me on library noncoms, nobody else has this issue since the revamp?

Bale

Minion
It just isn't bothering many people since it's easy enough to fix. Copy/paste the following two lines into CLI and you'll automatically skip those noncoms.

Code:
set choiceAdventure888 = 4
set choiceAdventure889 = 4

Darzil

Developer
OMG! WTF happened to the Quest Log? When did that happen? Is all our Quest Log tracking broken?

Well, I think I fixed quest log completion page, which wasn't being parsed due to a missing <p> compared to the open quests page, a couple of days ago. However, it was only being parsed for initial/completion text, not mid stages. I plan to try to work on quest detection when I ascend, as it looks like I'll have to add my own fun to the path!

What are you seeing that made you say that now ?

Bale

Minion
Surely you took a look at the Quest Log before asking that question, so you must not be in the middle of a run or you'd see it yourself. I'll post a little screenshot. Be astonished!

IytGnDb.png

Winterbay

Yes, Jick did mention he was going to harmonise the questtracker and the questlog on a radio show didn't he?

Darzil

Developer
Ok, it's changed a lot. I get it. As our quest log parsing only looked for the initial text and the completed text, and not any intermediate text, it can now be used for intermediate steps. Unless initial text changed, it shouldn't affect our parsing at all (it just gives us opportunity for more). I did fix completed text, as I'm in aftercore.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Daily Deed doesn't always summon demon when invoked. Character has not even attempted the Lady Spookyraven quests but can summon in relay browser so it is probably a container or URL issue.