Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Thread: Guide

The "level up" task is sending me to Spring Break Beach even though I'm not allowed to go there in Standard.

In bees hate you path, the guide makes the following errors:
    *suggests you collect bastille rewards, impossible in bees hates you
    *suggests you set songboom boombox song, impossible in bees hates you
    *suggests you use frobozz real-estate company instant house, impossible in bees hates you
    *suggests you do the island war side quests for arena and junkyard, both of which cannot be done in bees hate you path
    *suggests you get 3 a boo clues and use them with res, however they are unusuable as of February 18, 2013 update (they were initially usable in this path).
    *suggests you olfact red butler and use glark cables (which it drops) in combat in the red zepplin, however glark cables cannot be used in bees hates you
    *suggests you acquire disposable instant camera at haunted bedroom, and then suggests you use it on racecar bob in palindrome (it cannot be used in bees hate you)
    Last edited by taltamir; 08-28-2019 at 03:24 PM.

On 2CRS it estimates turns for the nuns wrong. there is a hard cap of 1000 meat per fight, so the nuns take 100 turns
    additionally, orchard quest is impossible in 2CRS

"Creepy Grin" combat skill from equipping the "V for Vivala mask" is missing from the free runaway block in the resources section.

MMG has been removed from the game, and subsequently from mafia, which breaks the guide

Until Ezandora updates the script please comment out the following code block, in relay\relay_Guide.ash:

Code:
        if (mmg_my_bets().count() > 0)
        {
    		random_messages.listClear();
    		random_messages.listAppend("win some, lose some");
        }
    to
    Code:
    /*
        if (mmg_my_bets().count() > 0)
        {
    		random_messages.listClear();
    		random_messages.listAppend("win some, lose some");
        }
    */
    The gCLI error supplies the line number. In my case it was line 36539.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 08-28-2019 at 01:47 PM.

And the decision to remove the mmg functions rather than deprecate them was deliberate and mine, so I hope this does not cause too much inconvenience.

1/day things missing (or at least I don't see them):

Lightning rounds!!

* Forest Friars Buffs are unobtainable in Community Service
    * Guide doesn't consider the high effectiveness of your Campsite Away from your Campsite for free rests; displays the power of your normal Campsite's regeneration, and brings you to it when clicking on Free Rests
    *January garbage tote (more of a "could be implemented" than a "bug that should be fixed"...): Guide still thinks you have access to the remaining charges of your garbage shirt and broken wine glass from the previous day, before your first swap, even if it's not the one(s) you kept through rollover. Guide should also suggest that you do your first swap of the day if the remaining charges of the item you kept (if shirt or glass (or even tree?)) are fully depleted.
    * Could mention Stooper instead of "Can Overdrink", if you have it?
    * Guide still suggests burning delay in the Hidden Apartment, if the NC was obtained through clara's bell/sneakisol.
    * Guide could suggest burning delay in the zone you need to go to get in your guild (5 turns since you received the task).
    * Same with the Haunted Kitchen, since opening drawers still occurs with free fights.
    * Cat burglar heists don't work on A-boo clues.

Also, maybe implementing a way to make the sections collapsible?? That'd be dope UwU

In Community Service, the "target" stat for the stat acts of community service is set to <your base stat>+1800, which would reduce the turns needed to 0 (60 - (30*60)). Being impossible (minimum of 1), it should instead be <your base stat>+1770 (60 - (30*59))