Bug - Not A Bug You don't have enough null

Ever since I ascended into this last run I have had trouble with my CCS. Here is what I'm trying to do:

[ default ]
special action
if happymediumglow red
skill siphon spirit
endif
if hasskill release the boots
skill release the boots
endif
skill cannelloni cannon

This used to work perfectly for me, but now I'm getting the following error:

[864] Poop Deck
Encounter: whiny pirate
Strategy: ...\ccs\caster.ccs [default]
Round 0: xxx wins initiative!
You don't have enough null
You're on your own, partner.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

I attached the only debug log I have in my KolMafia folder.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20120717.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 49

Catch-22

Does this happen every time?

If you can easily reproduce this, can you turn on "verbosely log communication..." under debugging options on, then type "debug on" in the CLI, enter a combat that bugs out, then type "debug off" in the CLI, and attach the newly generated log here? That should show us at least a little more info (I think the debug log you attached is unrelated).

Wait.. I just remembered what this is. I think it's identifying bang potions, it happened to me earlier today. I just thought I had screwed something up, but perhaps something really is broken?

Try removing "identify bang potions" from your special action, see if it still happens.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I don't think the debug log is related.

I would expect double quotes to be needed around the lines with "if ..." and such, but maybe I'm missing something in mafia's code.

My apologies, it appears to be a bumcheekascend issue. When I just run adventures against a location it works fine. When I run bumcheekascend it throws that error. Cancelling the bug :)