"You can't hit anything here" (but I CAN, dammit!)

MsNicole

Is there any way to get around this thing that just doesn't seem to recognize that not only CAN I hit things in a given area, but i just did?

Inquiring minds want to know!

It's been especially annoying on this BIG! run I'm doing, where I'm doing surprising fist as an AT.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Adventure window, Custom Combat tab at the bottom. Change the Action field to anything besides "attack with weapon". You must be using a KoL macro to handle combat. I suggest selecting "custom combat script" in that dropdown, and having your CCS be "abort" to make sure it never actually does anything (unless you want it to do more than that).

Bale

Minion
Adventure window, Custom Combat tab at the bottom. Change the Action field to anything besides "attack with weapon". You must be using a KoL macro to handle combat. I suggest selecting "custom combat script" in that dropdown, and having your CCS be "abort" to make sure it never actually does anything (unless you want it to do more than that).

I think he wants to set is CCS to "attack" which will simply attack with his fist.