Why isnt my post in BUG section approved?

duskshine

Submitted two days ago. Contents below, as you can tell THEY ARE BUGS and they're not going away because you dont want to see them.

LLK Hammer: Causes "You can't hit anything here" message. (not actually cause, but do not make it go away)
LLK Jackhammer: Mafia attempts to buy and use 1000 meat hammer from NPC when asked to smith in script. Jackhammer is and its 3 free smith per day gets ignored.

This "submit and wait for approval" is getting seriously annoying. Its supposed to be used to combat advertisements NOT HIDE FREAKING BUGS. Reject my post with reasons if you want but make it visible at least.

which also makes me wonder why

> hermit jabañero pepper

You can't get a jabañero pepper from the hermit today.

hermit(1,55.to_item());

You can't get a jabañero pepper from the hermit today.

, that which gets reported

http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?1...d-from-Mall-not-Hermit/page3&highlight=pepper

still dont have a "fixed" in its title. Hint: "> hermit pepper" works.

A Extremely Frustrated MAFIA-LOVER.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Why isnt my post in BUG section approved?
I have no idea what's up with the forum, but I have no idea why your posts were automatically set to Moderated. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional. And the reason the posts weren't immediately approved is that no one saw that there were posts waiting for approval, because that isn't a thing that generally happens on this forum.