Feature When queuing food immediately after mayo, skip the quantity request and just queue 1

Possibly food helpers in general? I don't really play around with any but mayo, so I don't know whether this would actually help them.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm pretty sure you can queue multiple helpers and then eat multiple things, and each item will get a helper used with it.

I don't use the queue, and I use the mayo minder to handle mayo, so none of this actually affects me...

That doesn't work with mayo. You can't queue multiple mayos consecutively. Possibly because you can't use multiple mayos consecutively; I don't know if that limitation applies to the other food helpers.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You can't use multiple salad forks at once either. I think what you really want is to be able to queue multiple mayo.

Theraze

Well, with mayo, you may care about specifically WHICH food item gets which helper. You might choose to get bonus adventures for most but a mayolus for the last, depending on mall rates. The easiest solution is to just use the minder for 'normal' mayo consumption and to manually take care of any exceptions.

I don't think breaking normal item handling for the incredibly cheap who can't pay the trivial cost of the minder is broadly helpful.