Ways to help and things to buy for you guys at what prices...

Ok, I know what Bale wants and I know what to pay for them. I know sellbot is a jerk and not to buy from him because it only makes things worse. My dilemma is this: at the end of a run there is this bad-ass checklist next to the gash that tells me all this cool stuff I can or need to do before I jump. One of the things is rubber emo-roe to Veracity. See I have a problem with this, I have some for her almost every run but it's like 1 and that makes me a sad panda. Now if it's some BS simple 1 meat thing then I don't want to buy her 10mil of them for her in /T but if it's something that is seriously hard to get more than a few at a time I would LOVE to buy them for her as a super small thank you for helping :) I just need to know what the appropriate amount to be offering is. Now I know a little about who collects other things but I would really prefer an updated list. wrldwzrd89 helped me greatly (even though it was piddly BS to him) and I sent him a whopping mil meat. I feel bad doing it because A. it's a full 0.80cents worth of meat, and B. I'm sure he can farm that in a day. However I currently have 2 mil or so and that's about all I ever have. I buy the IOTM every month but can't afford to invest. All the meat I make is from buying necklaces in trade and selling them to collectors for a profit. This is my one service... time in /T. I will (as long as it's affordable to me) buy all that I can of what you collect and give it to you at the end of every run. Just let me know what it is and what it is worth so I'm not overspending. I currently buy microplushies for my wife so I can't do those and the necklaces are the only ways I can make my meat so unless that's the only thing you collect then please don't ask but I will if that's what you really want. I need to find some way to truly give back to you guys (and ladies) and this is one of the 2 ways I can. I will figure out how to ask about the other thing later on this week but it's basically how can I spade piddly things for you guys. Is there anything I can do to help the community.Please please please let me do something to give a little back for all you do for us.

I have been perusing that, but there isn't really any values in there. Basically I just need a few prices I should be paying so I can make a barely funny chat macro and try to buy some up in /T during my day of AC every few days :)

This man is the hero of my stuffed Hodgman Army.

I would say you are to kind, but you have done 100 fold what I have for you and your DC ;) If there was a way to force them to drop I would have my item drops at 90000% so I could get 12 on each run :D