New Content - Implemented Vouchers for Alice's cafe not being consumed upon exchange

Winterbay

I'm running 9134 and cast the alice-skill. I got the voucher (and tried to exchange it at either the coin master or the item manager but nothing showed) and went to the forest to exchange it which worked fine but now my session log still seems to claim that I have a voucher left.

Winterbay

Ahh right. I interpreted the statement here as indications that this should work, but I may have read too much into it and thereby made the update mentioned more awesome than it was :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
On the note you quoted, I was explaining how the foods "should" work - which is to say, an implementation specification - not what you should expect to see right now. That was work to be done, by and by. Considering that there was not already a "New Content" note for this stuff yet, this one will do.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9138 should handle vouchers correctly. They are now also a new tab in the Coin Masters GUI, which mean they are supported by CoinMasterRequest, which means that, given a bit of code, we can make "acquire" get free snacks by trading in vouchers, just as it gets coffee pixie sticks by trading in tokens.

That "bit of code" is not there yet, so I'm leaving this open for now...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9141 lets you "acquire" snack items by trading in snack vouchers. This also works in the Food and Booze panels of the Item Manager.