Bug - Fixed Using 31337 scrolls from relay browser doesn't disassemble clovers

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Ha ha ha. OK, I see that you have "Force results to reload inline for [use] links" disabled. I can't imagine why somebody would NOT want in-line results, since that throws you into your inventory and loads the whole section, complete with images, and you can't use any of the OTHER "use" links you might have gotten, but what the heck; you have it disabled.

Apparently, inventory.php?which=3&action=message is not an expected "can generate a clover" URL.

Darzil

Developer
Ha ha ha. OK, I see that you have "Force results to reload inline for [use] links" disabled. I can't imagine why somebody would NOT want in-line results, since that throws you into your inventory and loads the whole section, complete with images, and you can't use any of the OTHER "use" links you might have gotten, but what the heck; you have it disabled.

Apparently, inventory.php?which=3&action=message is not an expected "can generate a clover" URL.

Aha ! It's disabled as that's the default and I'd not changed it.

Have now changed it, as I agree about results inline. Maybe worth changing default to this too ?

Well found !

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
OK, the situation was this:

- You had inline loading disabled
- You had a single 31337 scroll in inventory, which sends you to inv_use.php, which redirected to page 3 of the inventory.

(inline loading enabled and/or having multiple 31337 scrolls sends you to multiuse.php, which does NOT redirect).

Revision 9506

Which also makes inline loading the default. Even for a new user, loading with ajax is not going to be confusing; /use from chat does exactly that.

Darzil

Developer
Thanks, will go solder stuff whilst the revision appears, then test to verify (switching loading inline back on just for that - as you have me convinced!)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Hmm... I just had a nasty thought. I suspect that re-assembling a single clover might force clover protection now. If so, I need to fix...

Darzil

Developer
That fixes the 31337 issue (with both settings). Tried using single clovers and disassembled clovers from inventory page and all works well there too. Checked Muscle shore trip clover, and that disassembled correctly too (and did before for me).

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Disassembling and reassembling clovers from the inventory page worked fine for me. I noticed - and tracked down and fixed! - a long-standing oddness with it.

- manipulate a clover
- navigate to the equipment page
- See the red message: "Using 1 ten-leaf clover doesn't make anything interesting."

That is because we look for usage messages on the equipment page, since, for some reason, manipulating the EL Vibrato helmet results in a URL which looks like visiting the equipment page, rather than a usage message. Revision 9507 should fix that bug...