Bug - Cannot Reproduce "unspecified macro action?" at the end of a macro'd combat

While doing NPZR meat farming in the castle, where I have a single (and fairly simple) KoL macro that does every combat (and is set to autoattack), I noticed mafia didn't quite seem to handle the end of the fight gracefully. For example

Code:
[839] Giant's Castle
Encounter: Furry Giant
Strategy: <path redacted>mimic.ccs [default]
Round 0: extirpator loses initiative!
Round 0: extirpator uses the seal tooth!
Round 1: extirpator uses the seal tooth!
Round 2: furry giant takes 1 damage.
Round 2: GIR's bells jingle merrily.
Round 2: GIR shouts "Yarrrr!" and battens your opponent's hatches for him. Violently. For 61 damage.
Round 2: furry giant takes 61 damage.
Round 2: extirpator uses the seal tooth!
Round 3: furry giant takes 1 damage.
Round 3: GIR cranks up the throttle on his little helicopter. Vroom!
Round 3: GIR does a pelvic thrust at your opponent. A piece of toast ricochets off his head, momentarily stunning him (and/or driving him insa-a-a-a-ane.)
You acquire an item: toast
Round 3: extirpator uses the seal tooth!
Round 4: furry giant takes 1 damage.
Round 4: GIR shouts "Yarrrr!" and battens your opponent's hatches for him. Violently. For 60 damage.
Round 4: furry giant takes 60 damage.
You lose 1 hit point
Round 4: extirpator uses the seal tooth!
Round 5: furry giant takes 1 damage.
Round 5: GIR cranks up the throttle on his little helicopter. Vroom!
Round 5: GIR shambles up to your opponent with a "Graaaaagh," and bites him on the head. He seems a little dazed by the experience.
Round 5: furry giant drops 20 attack power.
Round 5: furry giant drops 20 defense.
You lose 1 hit point
Round 5: extirpator uses the seal tooth!
Round 6: furry giant takes 1 damage.
Round 6: GIR's bells jingle merrily.
Round 6: GIR shouts "Yarrrr!" and battens your opponent's hatches for him. Violently. For 63 damage.
Round 6: furry giant takes 63 damage.
After Battle: unspecified macro action?
After Battle: furry giant takes 1 damage.
After Battle: GIR's bells jingle merrily.
After Battle: GIR shouts "Yarrrr!" and battens your opponent's hatches for him. Violently. For 63 damage.
After Battle: furry giant takes 63 damage.
After Battle: extirpator wins the fight!
Your familiar gains a pound: GIR, the 13 lb. Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot
You gain 493 Meat
You acquire an item: furry fur
You acquire an item: disturbing fanfic
You acquire an item: wolf mask
You gain 17 Strengthliness
You gain 12 Wizardliness
You gain 31 Sarcasm
The first "After Battle:" line is where the apparent lack of grace pops up. It doesn't seem to be tied to what CCS is currently active. Turn automation continues unphased in this case.

I've also noticed that if my macro aborts (such as not having enough MP for a skill), mafia will give the same "unspecified macro action?" line and abort as well, requesting manual control (rather than go directly to my CCS, which would have done much the same thing as my macro, except without the MP-consuming skill use attempt). I'm not sure if that's intended behavior or not. I was kind of expecting the CCS to take over immediately, but I can see how it might be wise to not attempt to run the CCS if a macro exited in a fail state.

This is in version 9104.