New Content - Implemented Twitch 5

Darzil

Developer
The competition gets rid of items from inventory.

Reduce by 1 :
whichchoice=987&pwd&option=1&whichfood=41

Reduce by 10 :
whichchoice=987&pwd&option=1&whichfood=470&giveten=on

Success :
Thanks and credit!

Fail:
[got too much of that stuff already.]

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Success:
The dirty people accept your donation and look at you with thanks in their dirty eyes. Dirty thanks.
With two spaces after the period.

Fail:
Though the survivors are literally beggars, they can apparently afford to be choosers, because they refuse your donation. They've already got enough of that particular item, it seems.

or

You don't have that item in that quantity.

Darzil

Developer
I presume reducing by 11 and 110 was accidental ?
r14741 also added zone, monsters, combat chance handling, item drops and the first three of the recipes. (not got a lot of time today)

Fluxxdog

As of r14742
Code:
Looking at item #7823...
Unknown item found: french-fry grabber (7823, 829460153)
--------------------
7823 french-fry grabber 829460153 frygrabber.gif familiar t,d 75
french-fry grabber Familiar Weight: +5
--------------------
Looking at item #7826...
Unknown item found: iFlail (7826, 739978940)
--------------------
7826 iFlail 739978940 iflail.gif weapon t 0
iFlail 100 Mox: 35 1-handed flail
iFlail Monster Level: +11, Familiar Weight: +5, Combat Rate: -5
--------------------
Looking at item #7825...
Unknown item found: white earbuds (7825, 983431802)
--------------------
7825 white earbuds 983431802 earbuds.gif accessory t 0
white earbuds 100 Mys: 35
white earbuds Spooky Resistance: +4, HP Regen Min: 5, HP Regen Max: 10, MP Regen Min: 5, MP Regen Max: 10, Monster Level: -11, Single Equip
--------------------
New familiar: "Baby Z-Rex" (187) @ babyzrex.gif
Familiar data retrieved.
french-fry grabber is the Baby Z-rex's equipment.

Darzil

Developer
Coo, I think iFlail is the best in slot for both combat rate and familiar weight (unless a turtle tamer)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Tied for familiar weight, since gnawed bones are a thing, actually.

This event was pretty interesting. Lots of leaks, large swathes of code revealed. For instance, the internal term for soft damage caps is "damage mitigation".

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Is it continuing today? I see the zone, but when I try to go into the store, it says "That store isn't here any more".

Bale

Minion
Is it continuing today? I see the zone, but when I try to go into the store, it says "That store isn't here any more".

I'd recommend you hit main.php and see if that fixes it because the zone is most definitely still there for me.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
No, it was not there for a while, but has been re-enabled.

Considering that I went to look for it in the Relay Browser, I already had "hit main.php".

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
By the way - I see that we have a Coinmaster for the new shop but the "buy" button is greyed out. Ditto for the other Twitch shops, all of which are also open, finally.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
By the way - I see that we have a Coinmaster for the new shop but the "buy" button is greyed out. Ditto for the other Twitch shops, all of which are also open, finally.

That is all controlled by timeTowerAvailable, which is set (true or false) by visiting town and (not) seeing time_tower.

Magus_Prime

With r14747 I get a debug log whenever I try to craft any of the current Twitch items via the Item Manager. The crafting completes but the log is generated after the item is created.

I was able to learn the crafting recipes via the relay browser with no errors. The errors started when I tried to use the KoLMafia Item Manager to create the items for which I just learned the recipes.

View attachment DEBUG_20140928.txt

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
With r14747 I get a debug log whenever I try to craft any of the current Twitch items via the Item Manager. The crafting completes but the log is generated after the item is created.

I was able to learn the crafting recipes via the relay browser with no errors. The errors started when I tried to use the KoLMafia Item Manager to create the items for which I just learned the recipes.

You're using the new familiar, right? It looks like the error has nothing to do with crafting.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
That is all controlled by timeTowerAvailable, which is set (true or false) by visiting town and (not) seeing time_tower.
I thought of that after I went to bed. This morning, I am now visiting the town and seeing the tower and the "buy" button is still grey.

Investigating.

Fluxxdog

Huh. That's weird. I visited town.php, the html has "town_tower" in it, but the preference stayed false. I changed it to true, visited town again, and it was back to false.