Trying to auto-putty ducks

Theraze

Sometime, click on script in the relay browser. The macrofied spamattack brings all the attack with weapons in one session instead of doing a new request each attack.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I guess it doesn't make a difference if you only attack once either way. In this case, it'll still be a marginal improvement in execution speed, since if you fumble, you'll only send one request instead of two. Which is expected to occur what, 33 times over 270 turns?

fianor

also, should I be doing

Code:
consult firstthingsfirst.ash
consult spamattack.ash
consult spamattack.ash
consult spamattack.ash
consult spamattack.ash
consult spamattack.ash
consult spamattack.ash

to get multiple attacks, I haven't tested this as my character one hits everything right now anyway. Just checking if I should adjust or if the one consult attacks until the monster is dead.

Also, normally my ccs has 4 or 5 attacks and is then followed by a saucegeyser. I do this because of the occasional scaling holiday monsters that pop up. I dislike my farming crashing out because I got beat up at level 39. What's the best way to run my ccs for this eventuality?

Theraze

Just do spamattack once to do attack with weapon until it's over. If you're wanting to do the holiday monsters, I'd suggest probably putting them with their own handling section, not using default?

zarqon

Of course the amount of time it takes to get to round 1 will be the same, no matter what you have specified to do on round 1.

The point of spamattack is to use only one server hit for the rest of the combat.

It's like a speed reader vs. a regular reader. It still takes them the same amount of time to get to the library.