Feature - Implemented Track ballroom opening progress

Bale

Minion
Brilliant! This should allow everyone to get what they want!

I hope that Veracity can find the time to look this over soon so that I can support it with my newLife script.

Theraze

Unfortunately, none of mine got to test it on this rollover. Got stuck on the end of Wossname. Ah well... as I said, it should work. I'll verify it next rollover though.

Edit: Gah. Was trying to see if I could pull enough adventures to test the CC/BBB issue. Only managed to get one to trigger, and didn't manage to get to test this at all. Guess we're delayed by another day on verification.

Last edited:

Theraze

Okay...
[2865] Haunted Bedroom
Encounter: One Nightstand
Encounter: the remains of a jilted mistress
Round 0: Somybode wins initiative!
Round 1: Somybode attacks!
Round 2: the remains of a jilted mistress takes 143 damage.
Round 2: Trobert whacks your enemy with the sleazy hoe for 10 damage.
Round 2: the remains of a jilted mistress takes 10 damage.
You gain 21 Fortitude
You gain 13 Enchantedness
You gain 10 Sarcasm
That was from doing an Auto (in relay browser) when set to ballroom key and combat. Looks like we're golden. :)

Theraze

And on my part, I'm fine with however long it takes... I code for my own amusement mostly, and the fact that other people find the stuff useful is a bonus, not the goal. :D Which is also why it sometimes takes more justification before I start... I need to care about it for some reason. :p

Theraze

Did find one thing that will need relay browser testing again. Dynamic choices was set to 3, but we now have 5 choices. I remember seeing all 5, but I need to validate and possibly spin another patch.

Theraze

Actually, this got included a while ago, as part of another patch. This specific thread can get closed - Implemented.

Edit: Oh, and maybe added to NewLife's settings. :D

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Edit: Oh, and maybe added to NewLife's settings. :D

Um, right. Thanks for pointing that out. Busy. Monday maybe. Something else has been bugging me so I want to do that while I'm at it. (I want a setting to automatically sell pork gems and keep using gum until I get a stolen accordion.)

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
Damnit Bale, you're going to force me to edit my personal postAscension wrapper script again!!! :p

Also, on the subject of this feature, I paid attention to spoilers in the bedroom this run, and it was really helpful not having to keep such close track to what I had and hadn't yet done. Thanks!

Theraze

Welcome. :D It's made my life easier too... usually unlocking the ballroom in the ~90 moxie range now and then moxie-buffing significantly after. Easier when you don't have to pay quite as much attention to whether or not you've dropped the key yet. Heh.