The requested repo failed validation. Complain to the script's author.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
So I am trying to finally switch a script of mine over the SVN at SourceForge. Since I am the script's author, I have been complaining to myself, but it is not doing any good. Setting up the SourceForge Project was a comedy of errors for me and I am not sure I got things right. AFAIK anonymous users can access the repository.

Anyone who feels like telling me what I am doing wrong can look at ManageStore at https://svn.code.sf.net/p/kolmafiascripts/shop/code/ but I would ask that folks not consider that a release. When I can check out my own stuff I'll make an announcement ;-)

I am trying to simulate the new user so there is a version of the script in my scripts directory but (obviously) nothing related to this script in the SNV directory.

TIA.

roippi

Developer
Since I am the script's author, I have been complaining to myself, but it is not doing any good.

Complain louder!

But yeah, you need a subdirectory, see how every other repo is set up. As-is, you're trying to tell svn to put managestore.ash in the root kolmafia directory, which is a no-no.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Got it. Thanks. I somehow missed the requirement for the repository to mirror things. ManageStore is there as proof (I hope) that I can follow instructions.