Bug - Fixed "Take all out of Hangks" confuses mafia.

Bale

Minion
After clicking the button to take all my stuff out of Hangks, I needed to refresh the session. Probably because the link changed.

PHP:
# old link
# visit_url("storage.php?action=takeall&pwd");
# new link
  visit_url("storage.php?action=pullall&pwd");

slyz

Developer
I think they also changed some of the text. With r9372, Mafia didn't refresh my inventory when I emptied Hangk's through the relay browser. Unfortunately, I didn't save the text.

I have a few clannies that might be able to save the text though, I'll try to see if it still contains "go and grab all of your stuff"

EDIT: nevermind, apparently everything worked fine for my clanny. Mafia updated the inventory correctly after he emptied Hangk's from the relay browser.

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
This time around, I used the "Take all out of Hangks" button in the Relay Browser. Mafia printed this in the gCLI:
Code:
Time out during response (storage.php?action=pullall&pwd=*snip*).
and I was thrown back to the main map. Everything was moved to my inventory, but Mafia didn't refresh.

I'm not sure what to make of this, I guess we can strike this as a problem on my end, and keep this marked as fixed.

Bale

Minion
and I was thrown back to the main map. Everything was moved to my inventory, but Mafia didn't refresh.

I'm not sure what to make of this, I guess we can strike this as a problem on my end, and keep this marked as fixed.

That has sometimes happened to me in the past, before the hangks revamp. It's a lag error.

Idran

Pull All doesn't remove items from Storage within Mafia

After doing a Pull All out of Hagnk's, Mafia still lists all my equipment as being in Storage, in addition to having it listed in my inventory; everything's double-listed. It does clear Storage correctly after doing a "refresh all", however.

slyz

Developer
Merged.

Idran: what revision where you using? How did you "pull all from Hangks"? If it was from the Relay Browser, did KoL through you back to the main map?