Superhuman Cocktailcrafting script

Fluxxdog

v716

New version rewrites code to reduce dependencies. The corelib I had before was a precursor to a much larger library I intended to make public, but it's size and complexity made me rethink that decision. For some reason, I had included it in my last version. Because I have a copy, no problem for me. I very sorry to those it created havoc for and thank you for pointing out the error to me.

Fluxxdog

New version up. Uses SVN, so plug this in to download it:
Code:
svn checkout http://fluxxdog-coding.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/superdrinks/
Haven't had to change anything in a long time, so I never made the transition to SVN, but I added a try..finally so the drinks that were made would always show when you were finished and put them where you wanted. Since I was updating, figured I'd start getting practice with SVN. Enjoy!

... Man, it's been a whole year since my last change? Wow.

camperdave

New version up. Uses SVN, so plug this in to download it:
Code:
svn checkout http://fluxxdog-coding.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/superdrinks/
Haven't had to change anything in a long time, so I never made the transition to SVN, but I added a try..finally so the drinks that were made would always show when you were finished and put them where you wanted. Since I was updating, figured I'd start getting practice with SVN. Enjoy!

... Man, it's been a whole year since my last change? Wow.

Hey Fluxxdog, you should make a tiny tweak to your script. If you set line 261 to

if(!(have_skill($skill[Advanced Cocktailcrafting]) || have_skill($skill[Mixologist]))){

your script will also work for Pete avatar runs.

Fluxxdog

I haven't done a Sneaky Pate run yet. I found another spot I'd need to update as well. I'm making the changes. Thanks!

Commit r7:

Added check for Mixologist
Added fail check for Sneaky Pete

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

Noticed I was getting bugged about the mall in Ronin/HC. No need to warn me about that. Did some cleaning as well.

Commit r8:

Refine mall checking.
Add AoSP to 0 still explanations.
Code cleaning.
Add since check (16.5), doubt this will change.