New Content Summer 2023 special challenge path - Legacy of Loathing

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It sees you have a replica genie bottle but is not noticing you have used up its wishes for the day and want to use a pocket wish.
One line fix.

adeyke

I've started this path. On buying/using a replica august scepter via the relay browser, KoLmafia didn't recognize that I'd gained the associated skills. A "refresh all" corrected this.

adeyke

This path recently dropped the Standard restrictions, giving access to a lot of old IotMs that aren't familiar or equipment. KoLmafia seems to be handling this change well, for the most part. However, I am getting some issues from KoLmafia thinking it can pull things it can't. I'm in HC LoL, but the maximizer sometimes suggests free pulling Retrospecs, and scripts think the Clan VIP Lounge key can be free pulled. For both of these, KOL gives the error message:
Only food, booze, potions, combat and usable items may be pulled on this path.

(It's not entirely clear to me what "usable items" means here, since I also get that message when trying to free pull puppet strings, special edition Batfellow comic, and Bastille Battalion control rig.)

oztrich

I've come across the same issue today in a HC run. Maximizer believes Restrospecs are available as a free pull, but the path doesn't support pulling equipment.

adeyke

Two more minor issues:

Defeating The Little Wisniewski or The Boy doesn't advance the quest preference.

In aftercore of LoL, KoLmafia didn't think I had the Tome of Clip Art until I manually looked at my bookshelf.