Feature - Rejected Stabonic scroll in Daily Deeds

jrsiebz

The Stabonic scroll could be added to the Daily Deeds tab, as it is usable only once-a-day.

Razorpack

Please add Stabonic Scroll and Jingle Bell buttons to Daily Deeds

I like to use these items daily but find myself always forgetting that I have them. Can they be programmed to have activation buttons in the Daily Deeds section of the Adventure page a la "use Legendary Beat" button? I'll make it worthwhile with a bounty of Reagents and mixed AdCocks.

- Razorpack (#817608)

Terion

Scroll's also been requested here: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?6181-Stabonic-scroll-in-Daily-Deeds

I think I've seen it elsewhere, but I can't find it with a quick "stabonic" search. The coal paperweight would be the twin to the jingle bell, so that should be handled as well as the bell.

(And, huh, seems neither of my characters managed to get either the bell or the paperweight, somehow. Must have missed rollover that day or something.)

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Any reason why this shouldn't be closed because of the customizations available to the user for Daily Deeds? I'm going to close but if that was the wrong choice, I'm sure someone will let me know and we can reopen.