Spooky putty monster ASH question.

Hi folks, question: Does "cli_execute [use spooky putty monster]" fight the monster at the same time? (Found out the hard way. YES it does. :D)

Another question related to this, how do i set up the custom combat script to ignore the warning when you cant putty the 5th monster anymore?
(Eeerrr... NVM! Found a workaround.. ahhaha..)

Er... No more questions about the putty... >>

Sorry to waste your time reading this! :D

Last edited:

Catch-22

Another question related to this, how do i set up the custom combat script to ignore the warning when you cant putty the 5th monster anymore?

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean for KoLmafia to not increase the putty used counter? If that's what you mean, you can't, it's handled internally.

Well, when you set the ccs to "item putty" and the count is already 5, it will abort the whole thing. There was a thread about this but it didn't have the solution i sought, which is to acknowledge the count but NOT stop the whole script. But i found a workaround in ASH :D Thanks!

Ethelred

Well, when you set the ccs to "item putty" and the count is already 5, it will abort the whole thing. There was a thread about this but it didn't have the solution i sought, which is to acknowledge the count but NOT stop the whole script. But i found a workaround in ASH :D Thanks!

I've been struggling with this problem for some time. Please post your workaround.

Err... i use cli_execute use putty mon 4 times then i change the ccs script to another prepared one where i dont use the putty on the monster :/

No fancy coding, just plain cli...

Example:
cli execute "ccs default" (Where the monster in the ccs is being puttied)
cli execute "use putty mon" x4 times
cli execute "ccs default2" (Remove the putty from the ccs)
cli execute "use putty mon"
~End or adv* location~

This solution is very simplistic and requires you to use CCS. You will have to manually input all monster names yourself if you want to change any values.

Last edited: