Feature - Implemented Spinning Wheel Breakfast

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What's the URL used to activate it?

Go to your campground
Turn on the debug log
Enter your workshed (where I assume the spinning wheel has a "use" link or something)
Turn off your debug log

Post the log here. Thanks.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Never mind. I got one myself. Seems like a perfectly nice aftercore workshed item.

campground.php?action=spinningwheel

Seems like we could add this to CampgroundRequest and let "campground spinningwheel" operate it. Once per day, etc.

I'm not sure if it would be better as a daily deed or in breakfast or as something to just let users script themselves.

Bale

Minion
Add it to breakfast since there is no advantage to not having it automatically done at log in.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Well, it gives the cube of your level (max 30) in Meat. If you are likely to gain one or more levels before you run your turns, you get a little more Meat if you wait until after you have done so.

But, I agree with you, since the most likely users of this will be in extended aftercore and will likely either be Level 30 already, or will only level every now and then, and will only lose a little bit of Meat if they run it in Breakast. They'll lose a lot more Meat if they forget to run it.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
P.S. My multis (none of whom ascend anymore) run Breakfast at login. My main (who ascends, as she desires, but is currently in aftercore until the next PVP season starts), does NOT automatically run breakfast. She'll manually do it at the end of her turns, typically - and she's been gaining a level a day from 200 turns in the mining camp, although that's probably no longer profitable. So for MY use case, yes, Breakfast is exactly what I want.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 15101 uses a spinning wheel during breakfast, and tracks its use in _spinningWheel.