Feature - Rejected Sort usable familiars by weight

In the Gear Changer tab it would be nice if we had the ability to sort the familiars by weight so we don't have to hunt through 50+ familiars to find the 3 or 4 we use frequently. Aside from the convenience factor, it would help me remember which ones i use on which characters :)

Thanks for considering.

Bale

Minion
Actually, there is already a feature to help with this.

If you set favorite familiars in KoL (check your terrarium for details), then clicking on the picture of your familiar (on the left side of the Mafia frame) will show the 3 or 4 you use frequently. :)

Winterbay

RIght-clicking the familiar image in the main window will also bring up this choice of favourite familiars.

Bale

Minion
Understood, and I will use that when I'm in the relay browser, i'm just not always in the relay browser.

I already said that works in the mafia frame also. I also explained how to use it in the mafia frame. Read the whole post, don't just read the first half of that sentence.

Theraze

I read it all - i just misunderstood. Thanks for the help, even if it came with a dose of hostility.
I think you misunderstood the hostility as well as the original reply... frustration with people not reading your entire posting isn't hostility. Until the pen-knives come out. And aspersions about lineage are made.

But, in case you aren't aware, attitude towards people trying to help doesn't make me, at least, want to respond to your posts if I see them. Though I've chosen not to hit ignore quite yet.

With all due respect, I'm never anything but gracious and appreciative of people's help. I made a simple mistake when I read the original post and followed up in a completely harmless way. A simple clarification was all that was needed.

I deal with people asking me dumb questions at work all the time for things they should be able to figure out for themselves. I know what it's like to be frustrated with repeated requests and/or people who don't take the time to read my responses to them. If I was consistently in this boat, any kind of frustration towards me would be understandable, but this is an isolated incident and so I just thought it was a quick jump to frustration.

Hopefully this response won't get me ignored but I felt it needed clarification.

Once again thanks for the help - I love using mafia and have nothing but nice things to say about the people who work tirelessly on it and those in the community who help support morons like me.