New Content - Implemented Sorceress' Tower is all BEES in Beecore

slyz

Developer
Edit by Minion, Bale: This was originally posted in THIS thread. The post has been truncated to the relevant suggestion.

A clanny heard that people were reporting getting an all giant bee tower. If that is confirmed, the CLI "tower" command should know that you will need a tropical orchid for the next level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winterbay

New item from the myst trip "packet of orchid seeds" which gives 6 tropical orchids (according to the forum discussion).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Edit by Minion, Bale: This post was originally written in another thread, HERE. It was a very long post so only the relevant portion of the original post is retained in this thread's copy.

But, as I said, this thread is cumbersome, and I'd prefer if each such issue got split into its own thread. Perhaps some Minion would be interested in doing that? ;)

3) If you are in Beecore, SorceressLair.makeGuardianItems() should make sure that you have 6 tropical orchids. For that matter, concoctions.txt should have this:

tropical orchid (6) SUSE packet of orchid seeds

Last edited by a moderator:

Alhifar

I've made a patch to have SorceressLairManager.makeGuardianItems() get 6 orchids in beecore, but I'm not sure if I went about it the right way. Also, I haven't been able to test the patch outside of beecore to make sure I haven't broken anything. The patch is attached for anyone who wants to look at it.

Attachments

• bhytower.diff
    1.5 KB · Views: 41