Some Game Questions

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I have at least one character that has [8.placeholder] listed as a skill on the charsheet. mafia detects and logs that on startup but to the command window and not to a log. That's fine but I am curious if anyone knows why. Unimplemented feature? Upcoming surprise? They change their mind and didn't clean up?

Am I correct in assuming I can detect the presence of *-in-the-box by using get_campground()?

The wiki entry for portable housekeeping robot says it is activated at your campsite. Is there an in-game way to tell it is there? I can't find it in vanilla KoL and it would be nice to know one is there without using one.

Thanks.

adeyke

I'd assume it takes the same slot as the meat maid, clockwork maid, and meat butler, in which case you can see if you have it by clicking the magnifying glass over your dwelling.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I'd assume it takes the same slot as the meat maid, clockwork maid, and meat butler, in which case you can see if you have it by clicking the magnifying glass over your dwelling.
That is correct. Thank you. I don't think I ever noticed that magnifying glass before.