Feature - Implemented Set fullness value from api.php upon login

Lilac

EDIT: I just found this thread, which showed me that "refresh status" will correctly hit api.php and correct the fullness from there. So this request should read "Set fullness value from api.php upon login", I guess?

I had a power outage today and lost my Mafia session data. My old work PC used to blue-screen a lot, so I'm no stranger to this. Unfortunately, one side effect of this is that you lose all Mafia-tracked data, particularly fullness.

I know I can just peek in my charpane and see it, but I like to manage all of my consumption from the proper Mafia window, and this would bring it in line with how drunkenness is handled. Could CharPaneRequest get a "handleFullness" function like handleInebriety that only fires if the fullness tracker is toggled? Or, to put it another way, if I were to develop such a patch, would it be likely to be included?

Thanks!

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I thought I remembered mafia not updating fullness when logging in. So I looked through the code and found that it should be updating fullness. Then I tested it, and I can't get mafia to not update fullness when logging in.

Lilac

I thought I remembered mafia not updating fullness when logging in. So I looked through the code and found that it should be updating fullness. Then I tested it, and I can't get mafia to not update fullness when logging in.

It's possible that it's an artifact of the crash. I'll try and reproduce soon by force-closing the process.