Scripts Menu Scrolling?

Raven434

Hi,

Is there a way to scroll down past the bottom of my screen to see all of my scripts?

Let's say I have scripts named:
a.ash
b.ash
x.ash
y.ash
z.ash

What happens right now is that when I click on the scripts tab, I see a.ash through x.ash, with no "down arrow" or way to move past the bottom of the screen.

Perhaps this is a UI option I need to enable?

If not, can this feature request please be considered?

Thanks!

macman104

You have that many scripts? Maybe consider putting some into folders, to organize them a little bit? I'm having a hard time imagining enough scripts that it takes up the whole height of my screen.

Raven434

[quote author=macman104 link=topic=1656.msg7752#msg7752 date=1207003238]
You have that many scripts? Maybe consider putting some into folders, to organize them a little bit? I'm having a hard time imagining enough scripts that it takes up the whole height of my screen.[/quote]

I have have 5 sub-directories already. Thanks though.

dangerpin

Nest all your subdirectories under another single directory or set of directories, then. I mean really, how many of these do you really use on a regular basis? I have way too many scripts and related files myself (243 files in 23 directories as of now) but I can see all of them without need for scrolling.

Raven434

UI question - does it support scrolling?

Thanks for all of the organizational tips, however.

Just a simple UI question.

Thanks.

macman104

No, it does not support that.

EDIT: At least at this time it doesn't. I have no idea if it is easy for Hola to implement, hence our "organizational tips". Do you really use all of those scripts? I have a whole bunch of scripts I don't touch anymore, so I dropped them all in one folder to I don't have to deal with them.

Raven434

[quote author=macman104 link=topic=1656.msg7758#msg7758 date=1207031131]
No, it does not support that.

EDIT: At least at this time it doesn't. I have no idea if it is easy for Hola to implement[/quote]

Danke!