Bug - Fixed scrapbookCharges preference doesn't appear to be tracking Scrapbook Banish uses.

Tokoeka

using r20826

Not sure if it's just not doing it in general, or not doing it on turns when your familiar also proc's (at end of combat), but in either case this seems to explain (at least some of) the scrapbook charges mafia believes we have getting out of sync with the actual charges. See below log, mafia only updated charges to 94 once I viewed the scrapbook popup in the relay browser.

[452] The Neverending Party
Preference lastEncounter changed from party girl to "plain" girl
Encounter: "plain" girl
Preference _lastCombatStarted changed from 20210814170349 to 20210814170500
Preference _pantsgivingCount changed from 9 to 10
Round 0: asmodais wins initiative!
Round 1: asmodais casts SHOW YOUR BORING FAMILIAR PICTURES!
Round 2: Lady Char Bak-erkus CLXIX spits a flaming-hot hot dog at your opponent for 54 damage. Where did the hot dog come from? You ponder that conundrum.
Round 2: You gain 54 Muscularity Points
Preference scrapbookCharges changed from 193 to 194
Preference lastCopyableMonster changed from party girl to "plain" girl
This combat did not cost a turn

Erosion

This is still unresolved.
The scrapbook banish is not recognized when using banishes.
In addition, the scrap counter does not live update the way other prefref tracking does, it only updates when you open the itemdesc.

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
This is still unresolved.
The scrapbook banish is not recognized when using banishes.
In addition, the scrap counter does not live update the way other prefref tracking does, it only updates when you open the itemdesc.
It was doing both of these at some point and there is code for it, so I'll need to work out what changed.

gausie

Staff member
Added some missing string matching, tested against manual and macro fighting. Should all be working now.

I think it's still missing some strings, in both the collecting and the banishing. Lemme see if I can figure out where it's going wrong

Crowther

For banishing, the wiki lists five messages. FightRequest.java tests for four messages and I think the first and third test match the same message. The second doesn't match any on the wiki. I don't have a scrapbook. I was just curious.

gausie

Staff member
This is a good PR for someone to contribute