rollover dress

ki77bot

Hi,

is there a way to automatically decide if it is better to wear grimacite stuff (depleted Grimacite gravy boat, ...) instead of accessories that only give one extra adventure? Is there a function which indicates the moon phases? I tried to look it up in the Wiki already, but couldn't find it there, maybe I was just searching for the wrong phrases...

Cheers ki77bot.

----

edit:
Nevermind....I should FIRST use the search function! D'oh

Last edited:

Spiny

With luck you discovered the modifier maximizer to maximize your adventures:

maximize adv = if you don't want tie-breakers included
maximize adventures = if you don't mind tie-breakers
-familiar = add that to the end if you don't want your familiar messed with

ki77bot

Not sure what you mean...is that build-in in mafia or some script...?

Well, anyway what I found was rollover.ash by bumcheekcity and hippoking...from their script I "borrowed" this:

Code:
	int grimcount;
	string body;
	body = visit_url("/desc_item.php?whichitem=642914247");
	// -> depleted Grimacite gravy boat

//Check the Depleted Grimacite gear values
	grimcount = to_int(substring(body,index_of(body,"+",index_of(body,"%")),index_of(body,"Adventure")));

which should be exactly what I was looking for...I guess :)

Thanks a lot...

ki77bot

Bale

Minion
maximize adv is a built in mafia command.

It uses the modifier maximizer which is a wonderful feature capable of looking through all your gear and picking out the optimal outfit for any purpose
maximize item drop
maximize meat drop
maximize item drop, outfit war frat
maximize moxie, monster level

If you just want to see what it would equip (and oogle useful buffs for that purpose), then use the modifier maximizer window which won't change your gear until you click the equip button.

Last edited:

ki77bot

Well, now I found that...WOW

Thanks to you both, guys.

maximize adv = if you don't want tie-breakers included
maximize adventures = if you don't mind tie-breakers

I am not sure what you mean with tie-breakers there?

Cheers ki7bot

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
If you have no +adventure stuff for a slot, mafia will try to maximize something like MP for that slot if you don't tell it not to.

Spiny

Everything considered in the maximize has a value, whether it be +adv, +HP, +MP, etc and so forth. You may wish to do a maximization where you don't have anything that will actually help meet your maximized wish for a particular equipment slot. For example the hat slot for boosting adventures. If you don't have a time helmet, there really isn't anything else that will boost adventures for that slot. If you do maximize adv, then whatever hat you happen to be wearing will be the hat you are left with. If you do maximize adventures, if there is a hat that might offer you more max hp/mp or be an improvement in some other way to your current hat, that will be the hat it picks. Early hardcore with sugar shorts, the sugar shorts are often chosen as the pants to wear during maximization of adventures for me due to having higher hp/mp overall to allow me to potentially cast more things upon login. That's just one example though, but that is the gist of it.

ki77bot

Allright, thanks a lot for all the explanations.

Until now, I had several outfits doing that job, which I had to modify from time to time...

Cheers ki77bot