Bug - Cannot Reproduce Relay Browser Spawning New Windows

Cait

Ever since I updated from build 9068 to 9136, whenever I click any link in the Relay Browser it opens a new browser tab to the results. I'm not getting this behavior when I use 9068 instead, and I get the behavior in 9136 using Opera, IE, and Firefox.

slyz

Developer
This is intentional. If you happen to have a Relay page already opened with chat, for example, Mafia need to open a new tab to make sure it won't erase the chat.

Winterbay

Huh, the wording in Cait's post made me believe that what happened was a new page evreytime a link in the browser were clicked. Not the CLI-link to the browser. But I may have misread that, also if my interpretation is correct I cannot reproduce it at all.

slyz

Developer
Oh, I misunderstood then. The "Click here to continue in the Relay Browser" in the gCLI was introduced between the two revisions he mentioned.

Cait

Testing more exhaustively, it only appears to be clicking on links from the left frame (Last Adventure and previously visited locations) and the ones in the top frame (clan, volcano, et cetera). Instead of changing the central frame, they're kicking it off to a new tab. I regret that I wasn't clearer in my original post, it was rather late.