r26380 - Add gooseReprocessed to remember what monsters has been reprocessed by grey goose by

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'm not seeing a unit test for this.

We have a suite of tests for Grey Goose combat skills (which did not include a test for this one, since we did not have HTML, since it is available only in Grey You).

Since you are obviously in Grey You, if this is something you were able to manually test, surely you could have gotten a DEBUG log and created a test?

I'm also not seeing the discussion on why this is necessary. Is it because KoL is not showing Goose Absorptions on the Character Sheet? Even though that is (arguably) a KoL bug - which affects ALL Grey Goose ascenders - and since it is probably well past the time that KoL will ever fix it - I guess its nice that you added the feature for KoLmafia users.

I wish the prefref command did a better job of wrapping super-long preference values.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Actually, we did have a test for Re-Process Matter, since Magus_Prime kindly provided a DEBUG log that included it.

I have a PR which moves the property handling to GreyYouManager (which is where we track absorptions) and adds testing the new property to the existing test.