r25775 - Add lib/ back to java sourceSet.IntelliJ can't find any of the spellcast Utilities if we don't have the libs in the srcDirs.We need to fi

Github Bot

Poster of Commits
Add lib/ back to java sourceSet.

IntelliJ can't find any of the spellcast Utilities if we don't have the libs in the srcDirs.

We need to figure out how to refactor this to work better before we remove it.

View on Github

Last edited by a moderator:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I wanted to know who did this and see the discussion or the submit/approve/merge chain. I press the View on Github link and I get a page with artifacts and annotation, but can't figure out how to do that. I think I manually found it by scanning closed Pull Requests but if there were a link from something published here, on Kolmafia.us, to the most recent pull request included in the release that would be helpful.

Alternatively providing text here that quotes the name or the main title of the PR (so searching is easier) would be helpful.

And now that I have written this I see it is a misplaced FR.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
(I manually added a link to the PR in the first post.)

Usually the title or the description contains some mention of the PR number, which gets auto-linkified (as in this post). I manually edited the description before submitting and guess it lost the PR number.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
(I manually added a link to the PR in the first post.)

Usually the title or the description contains some mention of the PR number, which gets auto-linkified (as in this post). I manually edited the description before submitting and guess it lost the PR number.
OK. I found the context I wanted but if the automated process isn't providing thing that make it easy then I would consider improving the process. Probably just dumb luck on my part that I picked something were the process was partially bypassed.