Bug - Fixed r10974 - Haiku State of Mind interferes with _mayflySummons

Fluxxdog

So, I'm traveling around in the Slime tube and had the hookah instill me with Haiku State of Mind. Later on, during automation, I noticed that I was still equipping a mayfly bait necklace through a script. This was because mafia thought I only had used 24 summons for the day instead of 30. I can only attribute this to Haiku. It does pops up messages that confirm they are summoned. I found this from one of my combats to show they are summoned and stick around:
Code:
Round 3: slime3 takes 17 damage.
Round 3: fluxxdog casts SUMMON MAYFLY SWARM!
Round 4: Brief pleasures of spring / May flies when you're having fun. / Swarms arrive, leave.  Poof!
Round 4: fluxxdog executes a macro!
Round 4: fluxxdog attacks!
Round 5: slime3 takes 479 damage.
Round 5: fluxxdog attacks!
Round 6: slime3 takes 435 damage.
Round 6: fluxxdog wins the fight!
After Battle: Brief pleasures of spring / May flies when you're having fun. / Swarms arrive, leave.  Poof!
You acquire an item: tiny slimy cyst
You acquire an item: slimy sweetbreads
I also found this:
Code:
Round 4: fluxxdog casts SUMMON MAYFLY SWARM!
Round 5: Like a soft spring breeze, / a swarm of mayflies buzz in, / do something, then leave.

Catch-22

Okay, this patch is just as simple but "Just the Best Anapests" summon messages were also not incrementing the count. This patch includes the anapest messages too and given the old patch hasn't been applied yet, this new one should be used instead :)

Please let me know if there's a problem with it.

Attachments

• HaikuAnapestMayfly.patch
    919 bytes · Views: 32

Bale

Minion
It's wonderful that someone still cares about mayflies. Although after more than 4 years the Mayfly Bait is still one of the cheapest IotM, so maybe some people pick it up for that reason.

Catch-22

It's wonderful that someone still cares about mayflies. Although after more than 4 years the Mayfly Bait is still one of the cheapest IotM, so maybe some people pick it up for that reason.

The market is a funny place. I remember when mayfly bait packet came out, I bought two knowing that once you open the packet the IotM becomes untradeable. The "clever" me thought a single use item must be worth more later down the track, compared to something that will always be tradeable (bottle-rocket crossbow for example). I think there were a lot of "clever" users around that month. I do always find it weird that an item which is no longer available can be worth less than the item which is used to buy it :)

Bale

Minion
Congratulations! It has taken four years, but you can finally sell those mayfly baits for the same price you bought them. Mister A's were real cheap back then. Hang on to them for another four years and they will be worth something. :)

Sad side note: I also bought one for speculation. I still have it. :(

Catch-22

Congratulations! It has taken four years, but you can finally sell those mayfly baits for the same price you bought them. Mister A's were real cheap back then. Hang on to them for another four years and they will be worth something. :)

Haha, so it is! Actually Mr. A's were around 5m back then, so it's finally starting to pay off! *cough*

Anyone want to trade a vintage, limited edition packet of mayfly bait for a gnome hatchling? Anyone? Aww dang...